As host, we pay particular attention treating each other with respect. In the current Covid 19 situation are arising new rules for us, our employees and our guests as well.
Safe in the HOTEL
Every holiday guest who checks in at DAS RONACHER must have a negative Covid value, not older than 48 hours
The medical COVID officer is Dr. Wolfgang Hofmeister
Day guests only have access to the hotel and wellness facility with a negative Covid decision
Mouth and nose protection (FFP2) compulsory throughout the hotel for guests and employees
- in the restaurant, at the table and at the bar
- in the swimming pool, shower, sauna and steam bath
- while practising sport (PHYSIO-GYM fitness studio)
In the SPA area there is an exact number of people in saunas, steam bath, yoga, meditation and sports programs
Disinfection stations throughout the hotel
A hygiene concept for the entire hotel was worked out
Personal rugs at the buffet
Daily Kneipp treatments strengthen your immune system
- The 5 thermal pools with medicinal water are an immune booster
AND THE VERY BEST: with us you have LOTS OF SPACE for your personal freedom!
Our responsible employees have their fever measured daily and Covid tested once a week (PCR test)
General guide for our guests:
- Keep distance of at least 2 meter from other people (besides people from common household or fellow travelers).
- Refrain from hugs and shaking hands.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or a handkerchief.
- Don’t travel if there are signs of illness. If there are any signs during your stay, please contact the host.
If you come from a country or city for which a travel warning has been issued or should you be subject to a personal travel restriction due to Covid 19, no cancellation fees will apply.
If you feel unwell, please check the state of your health before the start of your holiday.
We have adapted our cancellation conditions
to the current conditions:
13th May to 8 December 2021
FREE cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
Safe at the hotel:
- We have adjusted our hygiene and cleaning standards to the current situation and increased the cleaning intervals.
- Disinfectant dispensers can be found in many places throughout the hotel.
- Restaurant, swimming pool and SPA – the minimum distance of 1 meter will be maintained.
- Activity programme takes place in small groups.
- We have introduced additional internal safety measures - e.g. taking the temperature of each member of staff every day
and weekly Covid test (PCR test).
Safe in the area:
- Bad Kleinkirchheim /Spittal District /Carinthia is among the least affected areas of Austria.
For information on the current situation of the region, see HERE.
Thank you in advance for your attentive cooperation and for placing your trust in us in these eventful times!
Sincerely and see you soon,
Helga, Simone & Markus Ronacher
Your team of responsible hosts.