As host, we pay particular attention treating each other with respect. In the current Covid 19 situation are arising new rules for us, our employees and our guests as well.
Further reliefs in prospect from July 1st!
Until then, the following applies:
Feel CONFORTABLE and SAVE in the hotel
Every holiday guest who checks into the DAS RONACHER must be in possession of either a valid negative COVID-19 test result, a vaccine certificate, or an immunity/recovery certificate.
The medical COVID officer is Dr. Wolfgang Hofmeister
Prevention & hygiene concept has been developed for all areas of the hotel
Day guests need to present a valid negative test result, a vaccine certificate, or an immunity/recovery certificate to gain access to the hotel and the spa area
FFP2 masks are compulsory for guests throughout the hotel
- in the restaurant, at the table and at the bar
- in the swimming pool, shower, sauna and steam bath
- while practising sport (PHYSIO-GYM fitness studio)
- Tight-fitting mouth and nose coverings & weekly testing of our responsible staff
- Self-service at the buffet permitted with an FFP mask
- Maximum of 8 adults (plus children under 18) per visiting group permitted (no restrictions on number of households)
- Keeping a 1-meter distance between groups of visitors
- Closing time: 12 pm (also applies to hotel bars)
In the SPA area, the rule of 20 m² per guest applies, as well as exact number of people in saunas, steam bath, yoga & meditation classes and for sports programmes
Disinfection stations throughout the hotel
A hygiene concept for the entire hotel was worked out
Daily Kneipp treatments strengthen your immune system
- The 5 thermal pools with medicinal water are an immune booster
AND THE VERY BEST: with us you have LOTS OF SPACE for your personal freedom!
General guide for our guests:
- Keep distance of at least 1 meter from other people (besides people from common household or fellow travelers).
- Refrain from hugs and shaking hands.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or a handkerchief.
- Don’t travel if there are signs of illness. If there are any signs during your stay, please contact the host.
If you come from a country or city for which a travel warning has been issued or should you be subject to a personal travel restriction due to Covid 19, no cancellation fees will apply.
If you feel unwell, please check the state of your health before the start of your holiday.
We have adapted our cancellation conditions
to the current conditions:
21st May to 8 December 2021
FREE cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
Safe in the area:
- Bad Kleinkirchheim /Spittal District /Carinthia is among the least affected areas of Austria.
For information on the current situation of the region, see HERE.
- Protective measures and frequently asked questions you find HERE.
- ENTRY from abroad:
Electronic registration is currently mandatory for your entry into Austria (PTC - Pre-Travel-Clearance).
This must be done 72 hours before entry at the earliest.
The electronic PTC registration form can be found HERE: English
Thank you in advance for your attentive cooperation and for placing your trust in us in these eventful times!
Sincerely and see you soon,
Helga, Simone & Markus Ronacher
Your team of responsible hosts.