As host, we pay particular attention treating each other with respect. In the current Covid 19 situation are arising new rules for us, our employees and our guests as well.
Feel COMFORTABLE and SAFE in the hotel
NO Covid proof is required in the hotel!
Regulations for CHILDREN are completely eliminated!
ENTRY / EXIT for our FOREIGN guests:Crossing the border TO Austria & Crossing the border from Austria:
please refer to your local federal ministry for the current regulations
Prevention & hygiene concept has been developed for all areas of the hotel
Day guests - no Covid proof is required!
Mask obligation is not required!
Curfew is lifted!
Disinfection stations throughout the hotel
A hygiene concept for the entire hotel was worked out
Daily Kneipp treatments strengthen your immune system
- The 5 thermal pools with medicinal water are an immune booster
AND THE VERY BEST: with us you have LOTS OF SPACE for your personal freedom!
General guide for our guests:
- We ask you always to keep a distance of 1 meter from other people (besides people from common household or fellow travelers).
- Refrain from hugs and shaking hands.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or a handkerchief.
- Don’t travel if there are signs of illness. If there are any signs during your stay, please contact the host.
If you feel unwell, please check the state of your health before the start of your holiday.
We have adapted our cancellation conditions
to the current conditions:
26 May to 8 December 2022
FREE cancellation up to 4 weeks before arrival
Safe in the area:
- Bad Kleinkirchheim /Spittal District /Carinthia
For information on the current situation of the region, see HERE.
- Protective measures and frequently asked questions you find HERE.
Thank you in advance for your attentive cooperation and for placing your trust in us in these eventful times!
Sincerely and see you soon,
Helga, Simone & Markus Ronacher
Your team of responsible hosts.