As host, we pay particular attention treating each other with respect. In the current Covid 19 situation are arising new rules for us, our employees and our guests as well.
Feel COMFORTABLE and SAFE in the hotel
Update 20th December 2021
Since December 17th, 2021 we are open again for you!
The medical COVID officer is Dr. Wolfgang Hofmeister
Every holiday guest who checks into the DAS RONACHER must be in possession of a valid vaccine certificate, or an immunity/recovery certificate (max. 6 months).
Regulations for CHILDREN:
- Children up to 12 years of age are exempt from the obligation to provide evidence.
- Children from 12 to 15 years old can check in at the hotel with a valid PCR test.
- To all young people from the age of 16, the 2G rule applies.
- HOLIDAY NINJA PASS:
To all children from 12 years to the end of compulsory education (15 years - DOB 01/09/2006) who have not yet been vaccinated or not been fully vaccinated or recovered, the Holiday Ninja Pass applies. This pass is equivalent to a 2G proof. For days 1 and 5, a valid negative test certificate must be provided (at least 2x PCR tests & 1 antigen test). On days 6 and 7 of the stay, no further test is required.
Ninja Pass Download - please Download before your arrival:
ENTRY / EXIT for our FOREIGN guests:
- The currently applicable entry and exit regulations can be found HERE:
Important informations: https://gruenerpass.gv.at/en/
- Crossing the border TO Austria: In addition to proof of vaccination/recovery, a valid negative PCR test is required.
Prevention & hygiene concept has been developed for all areas of the hotel
Day guests need to present a valid vaccine certificate, or an immunity/recovery certificate (max. 6 mounths) to gain access to the hotel and the spa area
There is mask requirement in the entire hotel
(except in the restaurant at the table, at the bar at the table, in the swimming pools, saunas & showers)
Curfew is 10 p.m. (from 27th December)
Disinfection stations throughout the hotel
A hygiene concept for the entire hotel was worked out
Daily Kneipp treatments strengthen your immune system
- The 5 thermal pools with medicinal water are an immune booster
AND THE VERY BEST: with us you have LOTS OF SPACE for your personal freedom!
General guide for our guests:
- We ask you always to keep a distance of 1 meter from other people (besides people from common household or fellow travelers).
- Refrain from hugs and shaking hands.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or a handkerchief.
- Don’t travel if there are signs of illness. If there are any signs during your stay, please contact the host.
If you come from a country or city for which a travel warning has been issued or should you be subject to a personal travel restriction due to Covid 19, no cancellation fees will apply.
If you feel unwell, please check the state of your health before the start of your holiday.
We have adapted our cancellation conditions
to the current conditions:
17th December 2021 to 27th March 2022
FREE cancellation up to 3 days before arrival
Safe in the area:
- Bad Kleinkirchheim /Spittal District /Carinthia
For information on the current situation of the region, see HERE.
- Protective measures and frequently asked questions you find HERE.
Thank you in advance for your attentive cooperation and for placing your trust in us in these eventful times!
Sincerely and see you soon,
Helga, Simone & Markus Ronacher
Your team of responsible hosts.