Cross-country skiing in Carinthia on your winter holiday in Bad Kleinkirchheim
A winter holiday and outdoor fun at Hotel Ronacher in the Nockberge Mountains
Anyone who likes Nordic walking in the summer can also enjoy Nordic fitness in the winter. But cross-country skiing is also highly recommended to anyone else who wants to experience the picturesque winter scenery at a sedate pace. Exercise in the fresh air, a unique outdoor experience, a balanced workout for the whole body, stamina, fitness, almost no risk of injury and intensity that can be totally personally controlled. Grab your cross-country skis and hit the trail!
As a guest at the Ronacher Hideaway you have one special bonus alongside 100 other benefits: we loan you the equipment every day free of charge (as long as stocks last). And you have guaranteed snow in Bad Kleinkirchheim. The cross-country skiing trails are superbly prepared and if there's not enough natural snow an artificial helping hand is provided.
Our cross-country skiing motivator and expert
Our cross-country skiing expert Jakob is happy to take you out on the trail. Whether it's for a leisurely day trip with a refreshment stop or to refine your technique. Head for the Römerloipe trail that you can join right behind our sister hotel Die Post or for one of the high-altitude trails in the Nockberge Mountains.
Browse through our cross-country skiing package:
- Cross-country skiing adventure week
A summary of the trails around Bad Kleinkirchheim + their characteristics
- Römerloipe trail in Bad Kleinkirchheim, 8-km circuit (classic and skating) with direct link to the Römerloipe Patergassen – Ebene Reichenau – Gnesau (42 km long)
- Nockalm high-altitude trail: altitude 1,870 metres, 4 km long, classic and skating
- Hochrindl high-altitude trails: altitude 1,750 metres, 20 km long in total, classic and skating
- Falkert high-altitude trails: altitude 1,894 metres, 6 km long in total, classic and skating
- Turracher Höhe high-altitude trails: altitude 1,763 metres, 16 km long in total, classic and skating
A holiday and winter sports in the Nockberge Mountains in Carinthia
Plan your winter holiday in sun-kissed Bad Kleinkirchheim in Carinthia. Besides the stunning slopes, romantic horse-drawn carriage rides and cleared winter hiking trails, attractive cross-country skiing trails also await you in Carinthia's Nockberge Mountains. As a guest at Hotel Ronacher you can borrow cross-country skiing equipment free of charge. Send us your no-obligation holiday enquiry now and look forward to sunny winter days and a whole load of snow.
By the way, we guarantee you the best offer if you book directly with us!