Spa-hotel in Carinthia
Enjoy spa holidays in Austria
It’s time to unwind, collect your thoughts and find new energy. At the relax oases at the Ronacher Thermal Hotel time seems to stand still.
‘Seventh Heaven' - the wonderful new stone pine room at your Thermenhotel Ronacher
To ensure an even more indulgent experience for you we have created "Seventh Heaven". The fragrance of stone pine floats through the wellness area to provide you with enhanced beneficial health effects and relaxation. Water beds and swing beds. All this creates ‘Seventh Heaven', our new magical and relaxing quiet room in the meditation house.
Stone pine is proven to have a positive effect on sleep, making it deeper and therefore more restorative. This reduces the strain on the heart, and sensitivity to weather changes is reduced.
Which relaxation you choose will depend on your personal taste and preferences. Some like it hotter – others cooler! Some prefer to relax in a dark and enclosed space, other in a bright and sunny place. Some prefer fire and others water! Is your preference for panoramic views or a cool grotto? At Thermenhotel Ronacher, the choice is yours – you can wander from one world of adventure to the next.
Choose your favourite spot during your spa holiday in Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Relax in the muse-garden with blooming flowers all year round
- In the energising stone grotto
- Veranda with fire place
- Relax island
- Luxury water beds
- Relax room Silenzio
1) The Relax Sunbathing Oasis is located in a sunny position next to the indoor thermal baths. Listen to the calming splash of a fountain and enjoy wonderful mountain views.
2) The Silenzio four-poster beds are a true source of inspiration. Snuggle up and enjoy complete rest and relaxation.
3) The Toskana is an indoor garden which is in flower 365 days a year. Hear the babble of the fountain and watch the flickering flames of the open fireplace. Cosy waterbeds await you.. making a wonderful garden for relaxation.
4) The Quiet and Meditation House is the quiet area next to the sauna. Here you can float off in Dondolo loungers in time with your breath. Or enjoy some winter sunshine on the sheltered balcony. Blankets are available for use.
5) The Nudist Sunbathing Area – is in a secluded location in the outdoor area of the sauna village. Here, you can achieve a seamless tan!
6) The Sunbathing Area with Sun Loungers acts as the central meeting place during the summer months. Here, you can watch the guests swimming, meet up for a coffee or a drink on the terrace or simply enjoy doing nothing.
During your spa holidays in Austria recreation and wellbeing is top of the list. Enjoy silent moments and find new energy. Send us your no obligation holiday enquiry and spend your holiday at the 5-star Ronacher Thermal Hotel.