Ski resorts in Carinthia
Spend your ski holidays in Bad Kleinkirchheim
The ski resort of Bad Kleinkirchheim / St. Oswald extends throughout the Nockberge mountains and includes the slopes of Kaiserburg, Strohsack, Nockalm and Brunnachalm in St. Oswald.
Skiing region Bad Kleinkirchheim – St. Oswald
- More than 100 piste kilometers: 18 km blue, 77 km red, 8 km black pistes
- The widest ski runs with snow guarantee from December to mid April
- 25 lift and rail facilities
- 23 rustic and friendly skiing huts for stopping off
- World cup descent “Carinthia – Franz Klammer”
- Speed-measuring course, WISBI-course, fun park
- 4 skiing schools & ski rentals
- Your Ronacher benefits: ski depot, shuttle transfer to the piste, from the piste to the thermal spa!
“Early-bird skiing” with Franz Klammer
Make the first tracks of the day in the glittering snow before slaloming down your own private piste with Olympic champion Franz Klammer.
10. and 31. January, 21. Februay 2017
- 6:30 am Meeting point is the valley station of the Kaiserburgbahn,
where a quick breakfast is served
- 2 hour skipass inclusive!
- 6:45 am Ascent with the Kaiserburgbahn,
Exclusive skiing session with Olympic champion Franz Klammer
- 9:30 until approx. 11 am Mountain brunch
with regional specialties at the Klammerstub´n
Costs: € 125,00 per person
including breakfast and brunch, as well as a two-hour ski pass.
Please register in advance!
Participants: max. 50 persons
"Millstätter See" piste and "Langalm descent"
The “Langalm descent”, approx. 850 metres in length, and the corresponding piste “Millstätter See” are the attractions of the skiing region. This new and generously proportioned descent has the ideal gradient for carving. Float up the mountain in a comfortable 4-seater chairlift and enjoy the wonderful views of lake Millstätter See.
Have a look on our magical ski-packages:
The resort is highly recommended for families and easy-going skiers. Here you can experience a rare pleasure: beautiful, unspoilt landscape, an ideal holiday retreat for any season. Our holiday packages are based on alpine activities and spa therapy.
Alpine Cuisine / Après Ski
Skiing in Carinthia is an unforgettable experience. Visit Bad Kleinkirchheim and spend your holiday at the Ronacher Thermal Hotel. Send us your no obligation holiday enquiry.