Mountain biking in Carinthia
Enjoy mountain biking in Bad Kleinkirchheim
The “Nockbike” region is a goldmine for mountain bikers. The diverse terrain of this southern corner of the Alps offers plenty of adventure for beginners, families, mountain climbers and even the hardcore fanatics. And bikers are certain to be thrilled with Carinthia’s breathtaking panoramic views.
Mountain bike holidays in Carinthia
The region offers over 1,000 km of sign-posted and secure bike trails, which stretch from Nockberge/Bad Kleinkirchheim past Lake Millstätter See, into the Liesertal and Maltatal Valleys, as far as Katschberg. Those looking for the ultimate adrenalin rush can join one of the freeride tours, which take you around Bad Kleinkirchheim, onto exhilarating downhill passages and single tracks, via Feld am See.
The family-oriented cycle path around Lake Millstätter See invites parents and kids to enjoy a relaxing tour. You can also learn more about “Seeberührungen”: an energising therapy, which roughly translates as “touching the lake”.
The Krainer Sport School offers mountain bike tours from April to October:
- Daily guided tours
- Divided into at least two groups, according to level of ability
- Professional guides – for beginners, families, pleasure-seekers, and challenging single trail technical training
- Riding technique instructions, downhill training, workshops, incentives,
- Packages for individual guests and groups,
- Nockbike shuttle service for pleasure-seekers (trailer taxi, cable car, boat)
- Bike taxi - we bring you to the starting point of your tour
- Repair service, bike shop and bike hire
- Excellent maps and guides
- Young Rocket Bike Camp for kids & teens
Enjoy mountain biking in Carinthia and send us your no obligation holiday enquiry.